Lambert Syrup dosage and directions for adults and children:
Lambert Syrup offers effective relief from cold and flu symptoms such as coughs, congestion, sore throat pain, croup and minor bronchial irritations.
Cough and cold syrup in bottle :
LAMBERT SYRUP, natural cough syrup, in available in 150ml and 250ml bottles.
- Alcohol free cough syrup
- Non drowsy cough syrup
- Cough syrup for the whole family (babies & toddlers, adults and elderly)
- Natural Product Number (NPN) : 00386243
Directions - how to take lambert syrup :
Shake bottle well before opening. Take the first thing in the morning, last thing at night, and 3 or 4 times during the day. Maximum 6 doses in 24 hours.
- Adults: 1 tablespoon (15 ml)
- Children 1 to 12 months:5 drops (0.125 ml) in double quantity of water
- Children 1 to 2 years: 5 to 10 drops (0.125ml to 0.25ml) in double quantity of water
- Children 3 to 5 years: 10 to 30 drops (0.25ml to 0.75ml) in double quantity of water
- Children 6 to 10 years: 1 or 2 teaspoons (5 à 10ml), undiluted or with an equal quantity of water
Swallow slowly by small mouthfuls so that the product can saturate the mucosa in the mouth and the back of the throat to ensure prompt and effective relief.
Head Colds, Head Catarrh :
Mix a teaspoonful in twice that quantity of boiling water in a cup and inhale the vapours through the nose. Repeat 3 or 4 times daily.